Monday, 7 February 2011

Long Time New Blog

I know its been ages since I've posted and I apologise for this, the business is going really well so instead of making new flavours of cupcakes etc for me to blog about every week it's pretty much just fulfilling orders week in/week out, not that I'm complaining I'm loving it.
Anyway I've started a new blog in something that I've become interested in, chocolate reviewing! I'd love for you all to follow it and check it out...the link is
www.lot-o-choc.blogspot.com

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hello! I'm from Philippines! I just started blogging about food. Please follow me and I'll follow you too! :) http://eaternalfeast.blogspot.com

SEO Services said...

New Media Law is delighted to announce that our long time client, P & P Songs, owned by the music publishing veterans, Peter McCamley and Paul Flynn, and publishers of sensational songs like James Arthur’s “Impossible” (the massive selling UK Christmas hit of 2012/13) has been sold to Reservoir Media. New Media Law’s Rick Riccobono brokered the deal with Reservoir, acting for P & P Songs, whilst Ian Penman handled the contract negotiations from inception to completion.



SEOServices