Thursday, 24 July 2008

Voting Cupcakes #4

Well after being on holiday for a week I haven't been able to bake much so I need to get right back into the swing of things so I thought what better than a cookie themed cupcake vote, where you get to vote for what flavour cupcake I make next, just vote on the poll on the left hand side. I'll make whatever cupcake wins and post up pictures and the recipe.
  • Cookies 'n' Cream Cupcakes - A cookies and cream cupcake made with delicious Oreo biscuits and topped with a mixture of vanilla and chocolate buttercream. A match made in heaven.
  • Cookie Dough Cupcakes - A vanilla cupcake filled with cookie dough to create a soft yet chewy cupcake, finished with delicious vanilla buttercream and topped with grated cookie crumbs!
  • Rainbow Cookie Cupcakes - A vanilla cupcake filled with pieces of cookie, rainbow sprinkles and m&ms to give an ultimate rainbow cookie cupcake. Topped with rainbow coloured vanilla buttercream and decorated with rainbow sprinkles and m&ms.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

cookies and cream :). Yay! I'm the first one to vote, does that mean my vote counts more?! :)

Natalie... said...

Hehe im afraid not :P, but cookies and cream is winning at the minute!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have seen a lot of pics of both cookies & cream and cookie dough cupcakes....I would love to see the rainbow cupcakes featured!!

maryeb said...

I'm looking forward to see which one wins. This is such fun.