Sunday, 25 May 2008

First Time with Sugarpaste

I decided I wanted to try something a bit different last night and thought I would lose my sugarpaste virginity and actually try doing some art with cake! I had this cute book of novelty cakes and thought it would be an unexpensive way to try it out without having to make an enormous cake; so I made 3 cute little monsters aka the 'monster mob'. They are a madeira cake covered in red sugarpaste (ready to roll icing) and decorated to make them look more 'monster like'. It was only my first time so they arent excellent, but it was an experience haha and theres a first time for everything hahaha!




Monster mob!







4 comments:

maryeb said...

These are adorable!! Nice job.

Sophie said...

These are so cute and fun looking; except, I think I might be a little afraid to eat them, they each look like they have a personality :P.

Vera said...

Such cuties! Sophie is absolutely right, you can't eat them!!

mike said...

haha they are so funny! great job! :)