Sunday, 27 April 2008

Voting Cupcakes

I've been a fan of the blog How to Eat A Cupcake for quite a while and I thought it was a really good idea to let the blog viewers vote for what cupcakes she gets to bake next, so I thought I would add that feature to my website. You can all vote out of the options I give you and whatever one wins I will bake it and post the recipe and pictures up. :) This week is dessert week so you can vote between :
  • Trifle Cupcakes - The ultimate dessert cake a light vanilla sponge filled with raspberry jelly (jello) and custard, then topped with delicious whipped cream buttercream and decorated with multicoloured sprinkles.
  • Peach Melba Cupcakes - The delicious fruity dessert cake, a light peach sponge cake topped with peach buttercream frosting and a slice of peach.
  • Banana Split Cupcakes - An ice cream..yet not ice cream cake! A glorious banana sponge filled with chocolate spread and topped with delicous strawberry buttercream and topped with a glacé cherry!


7 comments:

whisk and spoon said...

Hello Nat I am a big fan of your work and I love your Bloggy!
Feed us Trifle cupcakes please!!
MMMMM. Yummy!

kat said...

oh i'd love to see the peach ones since my peach cupcakes turn out not peachy at all

Put That in Your Cake said...

peach peach peach!

whisk and spoon said...

I've finally got round to putting you on my blog now too!!Yay! : )
B
xxx

Tempered Woman said...

Well I voted for banana split but I think I'm gonna be outvoted. nuts... heh

inn said...

i'll vote for triffle cupcakes!! yummy:))

inn

Rosangela said...

All your cup cakes looks delicious...I love the banana split!!Yummy...
How do I vote??